I want to have goals set so that I am able to have something to work at, however I know I have to heal first and it's the uncertainty of how long it will take that's killing me. I want set goals with set time frames and Ready, Set, Go!
That system works really well with me but this accident is going to teach me a different way of doing things. I don't have a choice so I might as well learn to become comfortable with it rather than trying to fight it and making it harder.
So, the surgeon said I can start to take the neck brace off for short breaks from 12th November then he will look at removing it on 19th if my range of movement is good.
If the brace then comes off on the 19th I will start swimming (rehab program) and lots of walking and some physio. Day by day at the moment til the end of October and hopefully in a full rehabilitation program by 31st October.
Looking good for the ironman in NOVEMBER 2018! 🏊♀️🚴🏃♀️
Life is good.
Donna Xo
Looking good for the ironman in NOVEMBER 2018! 🏊♀️🚴🏃♀️
Life is good.
Donna Xo
No comments:
Post a Comment